What is a brand?
Put simply, your “brand” is an associative memory in the brain of the consumer, who connects –or associate– the brand with a set of brand attributes, benefits, impressions or emotions. It’s everything the public thinks it knows about your name brand offering—both factual, and emotional.
A brand is a name, term, design, symbol or any other feature that identifies one seller’s good or service as distinct from those of other sellers. Brands are used in business, marketing, and advertising. “Name” brands are sometimes distinguished from generic or store brands.
My Brand Designs
Over the years Daggett Design has emerged from three different, but similar, brands into one entity – Daggett Creative. I kept my branding consistent throughout the years to create brand awareness.
This is a small collection of logos, brand identities and applications that I have done over the years. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for your brand today.
Identities & Brand Applications
Logos & Brand Identities
Building Brand Awareness
20 Strategies to Build Brand Awareness
- Establish a Members-Only Section of Your Website
- Start a Referral Program
- Optimize Your Content for Search Engines
- Surround Yourself With Influential People You Admire
- Get Social With Your Customers
- Create and Share Infographics
- Test Paid Social Advertising Strategies
- Try PPC Advertising
- Create a Podcast
- Start Your Own Publication
- Stop Trying to Please Everybody
- Offer to Guest Blog
- Try Remarketing Campaigns
- Take Advantage of LinkedIn Publishing
- Hold a Contest
- Tell Your Brand Story
- Create Interactive Content
- Optimize Your Email Signature
- Don’t Neglect Content Marketing
- Host a Webinar